CBD Peppermint Tea
- Traditionally known to aid digestion, peppermint also boasts the medicinal reputation to cool the body and reduce stress.
- Our CBD European Peppermint Tea blend not only includes some of the freshest, highest quality peppermint available, it is enhanced with 5 mg of water-soluble CBD, which rounds out this cup of cool to make it the refreshing cup you’ll seek at mealtime, before bed, or whenever that feeling of ahhh is the goal.
- 18 bleach free tea bags are included in each box.
All-Natural Hemp / NO THC
No doubt, at some time in your life, you’ve had a cup of peppermint tea. No doubt, if peppermint ranks high on your “go-to” tea list, you have discerned varying levels of deliciousness. Maybe it’s due to whether or not the peppermint was cultivated without pesticides. Perhaps it’s the way you brew the tea. Or maybe, it’s simply the quality of the peppermint that steeps in the hot water. Our CBD European Peppermint Tea blend not only includes some of the freshest, highest quality peppermint available, it is enhanced with 5 mg of water-soluble CBD, which rounds out this cup of cool to make it the refreshing cup you’ll seek at mealtime, before bed, or whenever that feeling of ahhh is the goal.
Why Water-Soluble vs. Oil Based Tea
When choosing a tea to drink that includes CBD, we have taken chemistry into consideration. Naturally, you don’t want the exquisite experience of enjoying a cup of Buddha Teas turned into a science project, but here’s the deal: not all CBD-infused teas are the same. The truth is, that CBD oil-based teas can’t extract in hot water. Crafted using nanosized particles of water-soluble CBD, our innovative process ensures that the CBD we claim to include in our tea bags actually ends up in your tea. With water-soluble, bioavailable CBD, you can feel confident that the CBD extracts into the hot tea, which allows your body full delivery, providing it with the most benefits possible.
What is European Peppermint?
Peppermint’s origin story is as old as the bible, as captivating as Greek mythology. And though various tales detail its grandiose purposes, from its very beginning there’s been no doubt that peppermint is a powerful tummy calmer and appetite stimulator. We know that peppermint has been in Europe since the early 13th century, as it was documented in the Icelandic Pharmacopoeias in 1240. Though today it is said that half of the world’s peppermint cultivation takes place in North America, English peppermint is reputed to be far superior, with French peppermint ranking second.
Health Benefits of Peppermint & CBD Peppermint Tea
- The obvious—digestive issues: nausea; gas & bloating; possibly IBS.
- As an antispasmodic, peppermint, along with water-soluble CBD, has assisted with respiratory issues.
- Menthol, an organic compound found in peppermint, and known for its cooling properties, is widely known to help reduce fevers.
- In vitro, peppermint has proven to be an antibacterial.
- Used in gums, toothpaste, mouthwash and candies, peppermint has long been touted to deal with bad breath.
- Finally, with the calming, cooling aromatherapy aspect of peppermint, combined with our water-soluble CBD, this blend promises to provide a relaxing cup of tea, day or night.
- Tea Bags Per Unit: 18
- CBD Content: 5 mg per tea bag
- Ingredient: Peppermint
Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea.
- Use 1 teabag per cup of boiling water
- Cover and steep for 3 minutes
- Remove tea bag and enjoy!
HOW TO USE